The LED scoreboards take advantage of having full access to the complete ShotLink dataset.
The custom software created to deliver content to the LED scoreboards connects directly to the ShotLink system over the on-course network, the same as all other ShotLink applications. This allows it to receive scoring and statistical data in real time, allowing the most up-to-date information to be shown at all times.
What do the scoreboards display?
- Leaderboard (top 5 players)
- Players group, tee time, position on course and individual performance
- Longest drives & putts on a given hole
- Breaking News - eagle or hole-in-one
- Distance to pin, lie description, shot number
- Score needed and number of players to make cut
- Current individual players' point totals & rank in FedExCup race
In addition to all the scoring and stat info, the scoreboards showcase the PGA TOUR brand, along with brands of our sponsors and official marketing partners, as well as the local sponsors for each tournament. Full color logos and animations are used to highlight these important business relationships."