Web.com Tour Operations Truck:
Note: Cell phones DO NOT meet any of the above requirements.
The trailer is equipped with an easy access panel for the lines to “punch down” directly.
However, the dry pair lines must terminate with modular jacks for computer modems to
plug into them.
All phone lines will be ready for disconnection approximately 2 hours after the tournament
concludes. No telephone technician is required for this procedure.
- 3 standard unrestricted phone lines (with numbers) for phone and fax
- 1 Dry Pair line from Truck to Scoring Central
- 1 Dry Pair line from Truck to Media Room
- 1 Dry Pair line from Truck to Player Hospitality
- 1 Dry Pair line from Truck to Tournament Hospitality Area (optional)
- 2 Dry Pair lines from Truck to Television Compound (TGC) “MUST BE 2”
- 1 Dry Pair line from Truck to the TV Booth
- 2 High Speed Internet connections (one for Administrator and one for Operations Staff)